Megaflo is a high strength high flow panel drain availbale in a wide range of sizes each with its own range of fittings.
The characteristic of Megaflo are:
- Has a formed invert at the bottom of the panel preventing loss of water into the base soils.
- Has an open waterway with little restriction from support legs for high flow rates.
- Has a high crush resistance which means the panel will not buckle.
- Has a high vertical crush strength allowing reduced cover depths even under highway applications.
- Has a fabric filter fully supported by the core so it will not intrude or burst.
- Has a HDPE core for high chemical resistance.
- Completely wrapped in a non woven needle punched Geotextile, providing the optimum filtering performance in most soils.
- Installed in narrow trenches requiring less excavation and reinstatement than conventional drains.
- Roadside Edge Drains
- Under Kerb Drainage
- Cross Drainage Across Highway
- Under Drains for Road Widening
- Drainage for Sport Fields
- Vertical Drainage behind Retaining Wall
- Leachate Collection Drains
- Mine Tailings and Heap Leach Drains