Polyfelt® Envirocell is manufactured from UV stabilized, inert polypropylene sheets, ultrasonic welded to form a tough expandable cellular structure. Polyfelt® Envirocell is designed to contain soil or gravel in-fill in a free draining system that prevents mass movement of the in-fill material. Polyfelt® Envirocell is suitable for containing top soil on steep slopes and enhancing vegetation growth.
Polyfelt® Envirocell is also suitable for increasing the load bearing capacity of gravel base course subject to heavy loads.
- Polyfelt® Envirocell M75-15S
- Polyfelt® Envirocell M100-15S
- Polyfelt® Envirocell M150-15S
- Slopes and Beds
- Protection of Cut-Off and Fill Slopes
- Facing for Reinforced Earth Slopes
- Establishment of Vegetation on Eroded Slopes
- Subgrade Stabilizations